I am truly blessed with an amazing family. I have a father who is loving, caring and constantly showing his love in so many ways. I have a mother who will go far beyond the call of duty for her children. A loving sister who is always by myside and loves her little nephew to pieces. A husband that continues to show his love for me and our son. A son who I absolutely adore. My friend Ryan Clarke came down to Nassau last week to do a few photo shoots. We were fortunate for him to take our family photos. We have not had a family photo like this since our wedding four years ago. These photos mean the world to me and I am so excited to display them all over my home for people to see.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I am truly blessed!
Posted by Alexandrea Davis at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment