A few months back, I was talking with my dear Taylor friend about getting together with the kids. It did not take a lot for me to go on expedia and book two tickets for October 7th - 11th. We had an amazing time. Nathan, Amy and Aliva opened their homes to us and were great hosts. Nicholas and Aliva played well together. Every morning Nicholas was get up early and try and go into Aliva's room so they can start playing. It took a lot of effort on my part to keep him quiet til 7am when Alivia got up. Amy and I had a great reunion. It amazes me how you can continue where you left off eight years ago. I truly treasure my friendship with Amy. God brought us together August 1998 and has allowed our friendship to continue. I love her and am so blessed to call her my Friend.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment