CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our New Addition


On September 24th, 2008 at 10:47am, Nicholas Daniel Davis was born weighing in at 10lbs 9ozs and measuring 22 inches.  The doctors did not expect that I would have delivered such a big baby boy.  Needless to say, it was a blessing that they had decided the day before that I have a scheduled C-section, as they said it would have been a lot of grief in the hospital if I would have attempted a normal vaginal delivery.  We are very thankful to God for watching over all the doctors during this operation.  I had exceptional care during this time.  I had to stay in the hospital for 3 nights in order to recover from the cut.  It was a week before I was able to walk properly and go up and down the stairs.  Danny and I had to live downstairs in our apartment for a week.  

2 comments:

Courtney said...

he's a healthy looking boy...can't wait to meet him :-) :-) :-)

MP said...

glad you are recovering! I can't wait to meet him!! :)